Einblick Analytics, an MIT and Brown University spin-off, aims to enable everyone to make an impact through data not opinions. Our belief is that those who understand data the fastest, win. This requires to enable more people to make use of their data and tremendously reduce the time to insight/model.
Our technology to achieve this goal has been developed over the last five years at MIT and Brown University and won several prizes, including DARPA’s D3M Automated Machine Learning competitions. Now at einblick analytics, we are commercializing this research and are building a data science platform with the most innovative user interface and backend.
Why join us...
- We want to enable everyone to make an impact through data not opinions. You can help us realize this goal.
- Our team is small, and everyone is wearing many hats. You will jump between design, engineering, testing, product, marketing and participate in every phase from idea to implementation. Every day is an exciting opportunity.
- We already work with several Fortune 500 companies and you can learn first hand from what is important to them.
- Be part of a team with diverse backgrounds that includes some of the best researchers of the machine learning and database community.
- Join us at a great time where our war chest is filled and the playing field is huge and green.
About this role…
- You will develop and implement new features and algorithms for our novel streaming and sampling engine.
- You will work closely with front-end and AI team to provide efficient and easy-to-use infrastructure.
- You will increase the reliability and performance of existing components and help to develop best practices to ensure the overall quality of our code base.
- You will integrate and improve open-source libraries and contribute back
- You will communicate and collaborate with our customers to assist the deployment.
You might be a good fit if...
- You have excellent programming skills in C++ and you are familiar with Python.
- You have outstanding design, debugging and problem-solving skills.
- You have experience in building data processing / data management systems.
- You know your way around cloud environments (Docker, Kubernetes, etc).
- Terms like “Adaboost”, “loss function”, “Apriori”, or writing a design document don’t scare you.
- You can pick up most technologies as you go.
- Bonus: you’re a data enthusiast and love exploring, analyzing, playing, tell stories with data.
Interest? Just reach out to us.