Einblick Analytics, an MIT and Brown University spin-off, aims to enable everyone to make an impact through data not opinions. Our belief is that those who understand data the fastest, win. This requires us to empower more people to make use of their data and tremendously reduce the time to insight/model.
Our technology to achieve this goal has been developed over the last five years at MIT and Brown University and won several prizes, including DARPA’s D3M Automated Machine Learning competitions. Now at einblick analytics, we are commercializing this research and are building a data science platform with the most innovative user interface and backend.
Why join us…
- We want to enable everyone to make an impact through data not opinions. You can help us realize this goal.
- We already work with several Fortune 500 companies and you can learn first hand from what is important to them.
- Be part of a team with diverse backgrounds that includes some of the best researchers of the machine learning and database community.
- Join us at a great time where our war chest is filled and the playing field is huge and green.
About this role…
We are looking for a Chief of Staff to support the CEO in everything he does. This is a jack-of-all-trades individual who can dig into strategic growth, operational initiatives, and special projects.
- Manage key projects and strategic initiatives on behalf of the CEO and co-founders
- Build and scale a best in class go-to-market function that includes sales development, onboarding, product scoping, renewals and up-sell, and customer support
- Implement best practices across strategic finance, legal, and people ops
- Create company metrics and KPIs to monitor business performance; make recommendations on how to best move forward
- Help prepare board meetings, and collaborate with investors and board of directions on long term planning
- Monitor the customer pipeline and evaluate potential partners from proof of concept through to implementation
- Build and manage a talent function that owns key recruiting efforts, on-boarding, and people management
- Help to oversee daily operations and perform an array of administrative tasks from scheduling events, monitoring finances, to filing contracts
You might be a good fit if…
- You are by nature energetic and a very creative individual
- You have 3-5 years of work experience, with some combination of management consulting / finance / operations experience at high-growth startups
- Experience setting up and leading cross-functional projects
- Strong organization and project management capabilities
- Ability to structure problems and deal with ambiguity
- Comfort with setting objectives, giving feedback, monitoring progress, developing
- people, and encouraging creativity
- Entrepreneurial attitude, and comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment with minimal guidance
- Experience working with engineering; candidates with a computer science or technical background will be a strong fit
- Data Science experience is a big plus
- Bonus: you’re a data enthusiast and love exploring, analyzing, playing, tell stories with data.
Interest? Just reach out to us.