Einblick Analytics, an MIT and Brown University spin-off, aims to enable everyone to make an impact through data not opinions. Our belief is that those who understand data the fastest, win. This requires us to empower more people to make use of their data and tremendously reduce the time to insight/model.
Our technology to achieve this goal has been developed over the last five years at MIT and Brown University and won several prizes, including DARPA’s D3M Automated Machine Learning competitions. Now at einblick analytics, we are commercializing this research and are building a data science platform with the most innovative user interface and backend.
Why join us…
- We want to enable everyone to make an impact through data not opinions. You can help us realize this goal.
- Our team is small, and everyone is wearing many hats. You will jump between design, engineering, testing, product, marketing and participate in every phase from idea to implementation. Every day is an exciting opportunity.
- We already work with several Fortune 500 companies and you can learn first hand from what is important to them.
- Be part of a team with diverse backgrounds that includes some of the best researchers of the machine learning and database community.
- Join us at a great time where our war chest is filled and the playing field is huge and green.
About this role…
- You will design, research, build and maintain new product features from start to finish.
- You will add improvements to performance, reliability, and polish of UI components .
- You will optimize our product for a vast array of form-factors, including desktop, pen & touch-enabled devices such as the Microsoft Surface Hub and tablets.
- You will keep a pulse on the evolving technologies in frontend development.
You might be a good fit if…
- You have built and maintained quality and highly interactive user interfaces.
- You have a thorough understanding of React and its core principles and in-depth knowledge of CSS and its extensions.
- You have experience with state management libraries such as MobX, Flux or Redux.
- You can pick up most technologies as you go.
- Bonus: you’re a data enthusiast and love exploring, analyzing, playing, tell stories with data.
Interest? Just reach out to us.