Einblick Analytics, an MIT and Brown University spin-off, aims to enable everyone to make an impact through data not opinions. Our belief is that those who understand data the fastest, win. This requires us to empower more people to make use of their data and tremendously reduce the time to insight/model.
Our technology to achieve this goal has been developed over the last five years at MIT and Brown University and won several prizes, including DARPA’s D3M Automated Machine Learning competitions. Now at einblick analytics, we are commercializing this research and are building a data science platform with the most innovative user interface and backend.
Why join us…
- We want to enable everyone to make an impact through data not opinions. You can help us realize this goal.
- We already work with several Fortune 500 companies and you can learn first hand from what is important to them.
- Be part of a team with diverse backgrounds that includes some of the best researchers of the machine learning and database community.
- Join us at a great time where our war chest is filled and the playing field is huge and green.
About this role…
- Execute various tasks along the entire product lifecycle including gathering and prioritizing product requirements and defining the product vision
- Write marketing material, documentation, and product testing procedures
- Collaborate with the engineering team to develop technical requirements and to define, build and maintain products critical to growth, engagement and retention
- Be a platform expert and work with users and sales teams to develop plays and GTM programs that help drive pipeline and find buyers.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape and evaluate market trends to inform product development better
You might be a good fit if…
- You are by nature energetic and a very creative individual.
- You have experience in synthesizing and translating market needs into product requirements, and the ability to manifest the product vision/direction in via compelling positioning and messaging.
- You have strong analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in business discussions.
- You are able to talk to highly technical and business people.
- Ideally, you have previous experience in the data analytics market.
- Bonus: you’re a data enthusiast and love exploring, analyzing, playing, tell stories with data.
Interest? Just reach out to us.