No matter your industry, your business, or your role, Einblick empowers you to rapidly make data-driven decisions.
Banking & Insurance
- Optimize customer acquisition
- Quickly react to current events
- Develop marketing strategies based on client needs
- Forecast product demand
- Predict maintainance
- Optimize production line staffing
- Make data-informed policies
- Understand the implication of programs
- Estimate the effect of future policies
- Monitor production and extraction plants’ throughput
- Examine plant's environmental impact
- Detect anomalies in the distribution network
- Quickly prototype admission risk models
- Optimize risk management
- Forecast occupancy in crisis situations
- Optimize staffing levels with Covid-19
- Forecast demand under changing market conditions
- Optimize marketing campaigns
Employee retention rate for a large car manufacturing
Use Case I
Predicting food availability in Ethiopia
Use Case II
Optimizing Social and Environmental Impact of Extraction Plants
Use Case III
The energy industry is rapidly evolving to address the opportunities and risks of climate change. Industry-leading organizations are now leveraging the power of artificial intelligence to engage with local communities to promote a culture of inclusion and sustainability.
Einblick analyzed household income, education levels, and medical data to investigate extraction plants’ influence on local populations. The analysis will help decision-makers define new strategies to improve the plants’ social and environmental impact on the surrounding communities.
Stress Levels in Ethiopia Health Workers
Use Case IV
COVID-19 put unprecedented pressure on hospitals worldwide, but, in developing countries, the pandemic took a higher toll on health workers. In those countries, the endemic lack of resources, combined with a global pandemic's insecurity, created an explosive mix. Einblick has been used to analyze stress levels among health workers and found out that trust in national media sources has a crucial positive impact on their stress levels. In contrast, trust in social media harmed their psychological well-being, emphasizing the dangers of incorrect information.